Saturday 13 August 2016

My Dream Home: Living Room


A week and a half ago, I did a post on my dream bedroom. Today, I’m going to talk about products that I want for my future living room, because let’s face it… it’s going to be one of my favourite rooms to decorate as I spend most of my time in my living room or my kitchen with my parents.


One Kings Lane Baron 75 Sofa in Ivory: Okay, so an ivory couch may not be the best idea for me because I am the worst person to spill stuff on me (at least once a week I spill tea on me). I think this couch would be a much better option for me; or most cost effectively, this one would be even better.

Christopher Knight Home Settee in Grey: I love this product, I love Target and I’m currently in love with Christopher Knight Home. There are so many days that I get so sad that we no longer have Target in Canada.

Accent pillows: Pillows are my favourite thing; I always walk through Ikea with a million pillows in my hands then put them down. Therefore, here are ten pillows that I'm currently loving: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Throw Blankets: The same as pillows, I love blankets! I would love to have a trunk somewhere in my future house full of blankets. Again, here are my top ten favourites: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Owen Retro Coffee Table: This again is a fantastic product from Target; it's so simple and cute! Plus it's only $62.99 US, so it's a great price. I also love this coffee table.

Gift Boutique Rablabs Lumino Glided Coasters: Extremely out of my price range, but a girl can dream… right? They’re so beautiful and chic. However, I do love these coasters; as well as these ones.

Kate Spade New York Woodland Park Owl Vase: My future aesthetic consists of a handsome bearded man who brings me home daises every Friday from work. Therefore, I'm clearly going to need an adorable vase. I've been in love with this vase for so long. I love this vase too; as well as this one, this one and this one.

Someday Inc. Press for Whiskey Wall Art: I LOVE this! Anyone who knows me knows that whiskey is my drink of choice (other than wine). I think this is so adorable, and I would totally hang this in my house and be proud that I have it. I also love this, this, this and this for wall art.

Crosley Radio Cruiser Turntable: This is a super random product on my list, however, I am a record lover! I grew up having dance parties with my grandma to records in her living room and I want to dance like Olivia Pope in my own living room. If I owned a record player, these (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) would be the five vinyls that I’d be constantly playing!


As much as I love my parents, I am so incredibly excited to be able to move out one day and have my own home to decorate and love. I’m considering doing a kitchen theme next week; which would be fun because I love to cook and bake! 

No comments :

Post a Comment