Monday 8 August 2016

links + loves

I just love cats! That’s a picture of my cat, Moose, when I dressed him up for Christmas. He hated me but I loved him. I honestly don’t think that I could go without a cat in my life. I want to get a grey cat when I move out and call him Greyson. I’m super cheesy, I know.

Since I started working in healthcare, my running shoes have become my saving grace. I go through at least one pair of running shoes a year (sometimes more). These have been my go-to running shoes for about three years now. They’re comfy and my feet never hurt at the end of my shift. I really want to invest in a pair of Nike Fly Knits the next time that I need to upgrade my shoes.

It may be August, but fall is my favourite season. Here is a great pumpkin spice latte recipe. Here is a fantastic gluten-free apple pie recipe.

I have always loved inspirational quotes. I work in a relatively depressing field and at times, I just need a little pick-me-up. This week, I’ve been loving this quote:
I love making people laugh and feel good, and that's awesome and special for me to be able to do that, but there really is nothing like kicking ass whether it's on a major scale, or whether it's in more of a dramatic fashion. Being physical and taking care of business the old-fashioned way is something that I love doing.
-Dwayne Johnson

Going with feel goods, it’s my best friend from college’s birthday coming up. I’ve been doing lots of looking on Etsy for some cute gifts. I am currently in love with this, this and this.

(If you’re reading this, Sam, I didn’t purchase any of them so you can peek!)

Have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment