Wednesday 6 June 2018

What I'm Loving: Summer Dresses

I had a “What I’m Loving: Etsy Edition” post started. I’ve been looking for dozens of gorgeous items that I love.

However, I ended up in the emergency room for the second time in the past two weeks because I’ve had this darn headache that I just can’t kick. It’s behind my right ear and is an odd feeling. I have weakness in my right arm and leg, tingling in the fingers of my right hand, loss of earing in my right ear and dizziness. I’ve had dozens of blood tests, x-rays and a CT scan. I have an MRI scheduled for next week but just can’t kick it.

Therefore, I thought I would share some dresses I’m loving right now!


4 comments :

  1. Such great dresses! Omg, I love them all!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so sorry about this Felicity. I hope they figure it out soon.....
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your picks! So sorry about your health struggles. Sending prayers your way.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete