Monday 4 June 2018

links + loves

early for work on friday, went for a nice drive with my new favourite starbucks drink - hazelnut cold brew with coconut milk!

Happy Monday! Ironically enough, I started writing this links + loves last Monday because I found an article that really stuck with me.

This was the article: Kelly Clarkson Opens Up About Her Weight Gain & Body Image. As someone who has loved Kelly since she won American Idol, this article reminded me why I truly love her as an artist and a person.

This grilled Caesar salad sounds amazing!

So does this strawberry corn salad.

I picked up this hazelnut cold brew on the weekend. Can’t wait to try it with coconut or almond milk!


June 9th is national rosé day! How delicious does this strawberry lime rosé sangria sound to celebrate it?

This floral wrap dress is gorgeous! It’s super affordable and comes in four colours (my favourites are the ivory peach & mauve).

I know I’ve shared them before but these leggings from Gap are my absolute favourites! They’re thick enough for the gym but great to wear with a t-shirt for running errands.



A feel good article: the quirky cat who took care of dad.

I love these Madewell sandals. So cute!


Allergy season has been kicking my butt this year! If you’re like me, these three yoga poses are great!



8 comments :

  1. I look forward to your Monday posts! I can tell you put a lot of thought into them.
    So, didn't know Rose' day was a thing, but you betcha I'm going to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re my absolute favourite post to write. I wish I could write one every single day hahaha.

      Delete
  2. I'm loving that floral wrap dress, and those summer wreaths are so fun!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you find out about National Rose day??? I will definitely have to drink to that!!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article on working out, been so lazy, trying to get this body moving!
    https://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grilled Caesar salad sounds amazing! I’m always looking for something light and refreshing to eat in summer, it’s just too hot for anything else! xAllie
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wrap dress! I so appreciate the tip on the coffee filters because I have tons of pots on my deck. Need to read this article about Kelly Clarkson. Love her!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will admit that I do admire Kelly Clarkson greatly for making it so far without giving in to the industry's pressure to look a certain way. She remained true to herself and it is admirable.

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete