Friday 8 June 2018

Things I'm Loving: Etsy


I could spend hours upon hours looking at all the gorgeous items at Etsy. Is it just me? Yes? Oh, okay. I love how unique the items are plus you can find virtually anything you want. From home décor items to graphic t’s to beauty products, there’s 21 things that are going to end up on this list.
How cute is this flag? My mom always had a flag hanging up on the porch. I never liked them growing up, I always thought some of them were kind of cheesy (sorry, mom!). However, as I’m getting older, they’re starting to really grow on me.


I know, another flag. This one is just so darn cute, too! One thing that I love about this flag is that it can be used year-round, instead of seasonal.

A year ago, had you told me that I would add a sign that How Great Thou Art lyrics, I likely would have rolled my eyes. Probably laughed a bit. However, I fell in love with Joey + Rory’s gospel album and could listen to their version of How Great Thou Art a million times in a row. Plus, it was my grandma’s favourite hymn (and one of the only ones I could sign without a book in front of me) so this piece really stands out to me.


Long story, short – I love Fixer Upper and I kick myself in the butt for not getting into the show earlier than I did. This sign reminds me of something Joanna Gaines would put into a kitchen, no? Either way, I feel like it would be super cute above a kitchen table!

I love this serving tray. It’s so cute, the colour is gorgeous and it’s great for entertaining. I can see it now – carrying a pot of coffee with mugs and cream/milk/sugar when company is over.

As someone who is all for breakfast in bed, this is something that I love! Maybe one day I’ll have a man to deliver me pancakes on this tray ;)

I love this doormat, it’s so cute! Plus this doormat was locally made, which is something that I love. 
Like I said above, I am addicted to Fixer Upper. I think I have about 30 episodes saved on my PVR to watch whenever. While I’m not usually a graphic tee person, I would totally see myself rocking this shirt with a pair of jeans and sandals this summer. Then with a flannel shirt and leggings come fall.


Ah, I’ve loved these shirts for years. Again, although I’m not a graphic tee gal, I could totally foresee myself wearing this! One thing that I love is that it’s just the women of Gilmore Girls which makes it different and fun.


This is the perfect beach bag! I love how cute it is and it’s a good size to carry your books, sunscreen and snacks. Plus, it’s monogrammed so it’s easier to keep track of.

I sit here writing this with both of my kitties curled up on my lap so I feel as though this mug is super relevant. It’s so cute, too! Plus made by a Canadian shop.


If Giphy showed your most commonly used GIFs, I’m 99.9% sure that my most common used GIF is Joey Tribbiani doing his trademark line. With that being said, I personally find this mug to be perfect because I love Friends and it’s my go-to GIF.


How fun is this colouring book? With pictures like the Holiday Armadillo, Unagi, Pivot and the Central Perk logo, this is such a great little purchase.


Very similar to the Friends colouring book but with pictures from The Office! It has Prison Mike, ‘I declare bankruptcy!’ and more.


If you read my post on Wednesday, I shared that I’ve been struggling with intense migraines lately. I’ve received multiple suggestions to try essential oils to help. I love the idea of this essential oil based salve because then it’s easy to just moisturize in onto my temples. This company also sells a rollerball of this, plus a gift set with both!


Allergy season is the worst! I’m always looking for something that would help my symptoms naturally – I hate the way Claritin and Reactin make me feel. I definitely would love to try this rollerball to see if it gives any relief.


Okay, I promise… last product from Red Barn Botanicals. However, I read an article a few months ago about the products in Vick’s and I was horrified! I definitely would be interested in trying a more natural chest rub and this seems as though it would do the trick. There’s also a children’s version!


I have a mild obsession with candles. My current favourite is the mint essential oil one from Bath & Body Works. I feel like this candle would smell amazing!

I have become a big fan of bar soap over the past year or so. I just feel cleaner than when I use shower gel. How amazing does this merlot soap sound?


I love the smell of earl grey. I just find it so fresh and clean! This soap sounds amazing.



I have loved The Wilderness Co.’s products for a bit now! I love cocoa butters but sometimes find them filled with so many chemicals! I love this body butter because it’s all-natural products. 

9 comments :

  1. Oh yes!! I've been loving etsy for earrings lately! They have so much cute stuff!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely go down the rabbit hole on Etsy- I'm always finding the best jewelry and accessories on there! I love the "How Great Thou Art" sign- it's one of my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know if that heachache balm helps!! I get them too (although luckily not too often), but I will buy it if you say it's helpful!! Right now, I drink some caffeine (to open up the blood vessels) and take 2 advil---it helps, but I'd love something more natural!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could spend days on Etsy! Love your picks but that rustic try is my fave.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really can find some super fun items on etsy! cute picks!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't hang out flags on our porches here where I live, but I think these look cute. I like the bed tray, I bought one for myself once (not that fancy) and never tried it. For some reason I usually wake up earlier than my boyfriend, so there is nobody to bring me breakfest to bed - what a shame.
    I would like to have the friends coloring book, looks great!
    Dorota
    www.fetchcandle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got me lusting over some of these things. Oh myyy...love that breakfast table with legs. Ain't that cute! I'm a gilmore girl fan so that tee is coming home to me. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom used to hang cute flags of our front porch too! Love the ones you picked, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oht aht friends mug is the best! I used to watch the repeats on TV here often, and they were a go-to when breastfeeding and stuck sitting down for a while, ha!

    Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :) We had a birthday party for my eldest so it was a bit busy, but lots of fun.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete