Monday 25 June 2018

links + loves


Happy Monday! Although my birthday isn’t until tomorrow, I celebrated with some friends on the weekend. I’ve been obsessed with naked cakes for ages and my friend got me one for my birthday!! I was so excited!
(side note: I walked into a clothing rack the other day, hence the bruise on my arm lol)

I went to Old Navy on a mission to find something to wear Saturday night. I fell in love with this top (it’s the one I’m wearing in the picture!). It’s so comfortable, fits well and is such a great price.

I made these watermelon and Moscato slushes, they were so good!

Mango Mint Tom Collins sound amazing!

If I’m being honest, I had fallen out of love with Florence + The Machine for a few years. However, she’s been killing it with her new releases. I’m obsessed with Big God.






To finish, I just had to share a product widget of my favourite Gal Meets Glam dresses! I love and want them all. The Ella dress is my favourite!


3 comments :

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!! Aren't the gal meets glam dresses gorgeous? I want them all, too!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of birthdays, Felicity!!
    I love that top (of course, I do...it's striped!!) And we are totally going to make those slushes for the 4th BBQ that we are having at our house!! Thanks!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Felicity! Your cake looks amazing and in love with this dress line too. Enjoy your special day my friend.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete