Wednesday 13 June 2018

Random Ramblings About Life



Hi, hello.
I started writing a legitimate post for today but if I’m being completely honest, I just didn’t feel like writing a fashion post.

After yesterday’s MRI, I am fully ready to just curl up and sleep with my fur babies for a week. I hate MRIs more than anything. It was a friendly reminder of how much I hate those stupid tests.

I snapped that sunset picture last night after driving one of my friends back to her car. Ironically, Carrie Underwood’s version of How Great Thou Art was playing when I took it and it reminded me of how beautiful life is.

 On the way home from the MRI, I stopped with my friend for some Mexican food. How good does this look? It looked better than it tasted, unfortunately. Still was alright though. 



I don’t know why I’m just hearing it now but I am absolutely obsessed with People’s Champ by Arkells.



I apologize that this post isn’t longer but I don’t know what else to say, haha!

Tell me one positive thing going on in your life in the comments!

3 comments :

  1. So, so important to look for the good even when you've had a bad day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending tons of hugs and love, Felicity!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a better day today! Something positive: My daughter is starting to talk more! (She has a language delay, and started talking a lot more recently!)

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete