Monday 18 June 2018

links + loves


Happy Monday and welcome back to your weekly roundup of awesome links!

The only show that I watch on TLC anymore is Outdaughtered. This article about Danielle, the mom of quintuplets, is a summary of why I watch it.




I couldn’t decide if I liked this song the first few times I heard it. It’s starting to grow on me now. 

I’m on the H&M website as I write this article. Therefore, I’m #sorrynotsorry for the next few links being links from H&M!

This is the perfect easy romper! I would wear this all the time with a jean jacket. Plus it’s under $15!

I could foresee myself living in this maxi dress.

I could also see myself living in this wrap dress, especially the striped one!

I looked at this dress in store, but couldn’t settle on it. I do love the palm leaves trend this year and this dress is so affordable.

I’ve seen a few bloggers share these shorts and they’ve gone from a “want” to a “need”.

I really want to try this sangria! I’ll definitely be adding my favourite bottle of white to it, though.

These summer punches sound delicious!


This would be the most beautiful coffee table book!

I’ve had this coffee table book since it was released and I love it.

My 25th birthday is next Tuesday (the 26th) so next week I have tons of posts planned. Stayed tuned!  

8 comments :

  1. Great links this week! I loved the Ina tip about the flowers and I was fascinated by the Fixer Upper process! Especially the bit at the end about how they have to buy some of the furniture, but still need to incorporate their own things! So interesting!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ina Garten! Those hydrangeas look beautiful too, they are one of my favorite flowers.
    I hope you have a wonderful Monday, xAllie
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying over that dream kitchen and might be getting that coffee table book. Great find and have a wonderful week Felicity!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha H&M website! I have been shopping online so much this week! The sales are going to kill me ha.

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday! Your dream kitchen is gorgeous! We're in the process of giving our house a facelift right now, and I'm so excited about it!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love drinking sangria in the summer!!! I always love seeing your picks!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out daughtered sounds like a really good show! I'll have to watch it.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ina garten is everything!!!! theres not a thing I see posted that I don't like!

    ReplyDelete