Monday 11 June 2018

links + loves



Hey, what’s up? I’m currently writing this from my mom’s deck. It’s so beautiful up here and the perfect weather.


My absolute favourite flowers are finally in bloom at my house.


Mondays suck. I think we all know that. If you’re still feeling drained after a cup (or two) of coffee, here are the best essential oils for energy.

I love this wrap dress for summer! Plus it comes in ten colours. I think my favourites are mauve berry, grey, navy and blush floral.


I saw this top on The Fosters the other night. I’m absolutely obsessed with it.

I love this faux leather & straw crossbody bag.

I keep trying on these cognac heels but end up leaving them at the store. They’re such a good price though!

It’s the Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale! I snagged so many goodies for such a good price. I got the mint & peach 3 wick candles and they smell so good. Plus they’re essential oil based which is awesome.

I picked up this nail polish on the weekend. I’m so excited to use it.



How delicious do these prosciutto melon mozzarella skewers sound?

These grilled chicken kabobs would be the perfect dinner on the BBQ this summer.

My go-to popsicles as a kid were the rocket popsicles. These homemade ones look delicious, too!

8 comments :

  1. Wine slushies?? How have I not heard of this before??? I have a feeling, you'll be seeing them on my Instagram stories soon!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! I'm so obsessed with peonies!! Love yours!
    And, I have the Essie polish and it's awesome! You're going to love it!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute darling
    Beautiful flowers
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your smile!! Great post, enjoyed reading it!

    Mihaailo | mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday! Love the cute wrap dress and need that straw bag. Both great finds. These peonies are lovely. They are my favorite flowers too!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those flowers, so beautiful! https://mariannyc.com/2018/06/06/bare-minerals-gen-nude-palettes/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wine slushes sound so fun for summer! xAllie
    www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just buy the shoes Felicity! They are so cute, and they will go with everything!
    I really loved the upcoming home trend articles. It's always cool to see what sticks around and what's new. (Although it's never really new, everything seems to come back in style!)

    ReplyDelete