Friday 4 November 2016

links + loves


It has been forever since I made a blog post. Life has been crazy and I won't lie, I lost a touch of motivation. I struggle because I don't have a lot to post about besides recreation ideas for seniors, my experiences with a congenital heart defect and maybe some "growing up" tips. If anyone has any post topics ideas, feel free to comment because lately I have been struggling. I have so many things that I have been loving for Christmas this year. I'm a Christmas fiend, and I just finished creating my "wish list" for my mom. It's lengthy, and built around the goal to move out of my parents house in 2017. I can definitely make that a blog post sometime if you guys would like.

As the weather gets colder, I am a sucker for curling up with a glass of wine and a big blanket in front of the fireplace. Throw on some Grey's Anatomy or The Mindy Project, and ah - I'm in heaven. I'm loving this blanket in dark turquoise, this blanket and this blanket.

In addition to making giant lists for my mom for Christmas, I've also started making a list of "career clothing" that I need in my closet. Lately, I have been obsessed with Reitman's pants. They're super comfortable and in my price range. Plus (as per my mom), their clothing lasts forever. Check out Reitman's here.

I found this recipe earlier today. It sounds freakin' incredible. Pumpkin + gingerbread and it's gluten free?! I am in heaven.

I prefer to wait until Remembrance Day is over to start my full blown Christmas celebrations. I personally think it's disrespectful to get right into the spirit when we need to celebrate our veterans who have done so much for our freedom. However, I do enjoy the odd Christmas song between now and November 11th. As per usual, my favourite Christmas album is the Justin Bieber album. I'm unsure as to why, but it has stuck with me since it's release. I also really enjoy Michael Buble's album.

What's your favourite thing about Christmas? Let me know! :)

1 comment :