Thursday 17 November 2016

Being Related to a Craft Goddess

My mother is one of the most creative people I’ve ever met. She started painting old wooden windows probably about ten years ago when she saw one in a local shop being sold for over $150. Over the years, she has created many different things. Today, I thought I’d share some of her different things.

Windows

Wine Glasses

Wine Bottles

Lighted Canvases

It kind of sucks being related to someone who can create such beautiful objects when you can barely draw a stick figure! lol. Seriously though, I am so very proud of my mom for her skills. I wish I was creative as her.
If you're around the Durham region November 25-27th, my mom will be at Archibald's Orchards (6275 Liberty St. North, Bowmanville) selling her products for Christmas in Clarington.

No comments :

Post a Comment