Sunday 27 November 2016

Girly Kitchen Gift Guide

Honestly, I’m finding that this year more than ever, I’m buying home gifts for my friends and family. I think it’s because I’ve reached a point where all of my friends are getting older and moving out. Sometimes, it’s great to spoil them with different items that they normally wouldn’t buy. Other times, it’s great to just purchase items that are essentials that they may not have thought of. Today, I thought I’d do a gift guide for some of girly, yet classic, kitchen gift ideas.


*all of these products are on sale for $40 & under right now!*
I love all of these products. They’re so simple, beautiful and chic for a kitchen! Plus, for under $40 – how can you go wrong?! Kate Spade’s products are always so great and these kitchen gifts would look great in any kitchen.


I personally don’t know anyone who isn’t a tea or coffee drinker. How beautiful is that blue Keurig and the pink French press? Plus, a kettle is a great gift because even if someone isn’t a tea drinker, they may enjoy a great cup of hot cocoa.


Honestly, if I could, half of my Christmas list this year would be aprons! I love kitchen linens, I think they’re so great and you can never have too many! I personally love the Kate Spade set, I love the whole ‘eat cake for breakfast’ slogan the company created. However, all of these products are absolutely stunning and would suit any girly girl!


I love barware! It’s suitable for any young adult (or simply, any adult). This bar tool set from Martha Stewart is absolutely stunning, and would look great in so many kitchens. The wine glass and coasters are so cute and simple, but fun. Personally, I would like any of these gifts – they’re all great.


No comments :

Post a Comment