Friday 18 November 2016

My New Favourite T-Shirt



I haven’t posted a picture of myself in months.
Honestly, I’m in a rut. I don’t like the way my body looks. I don’t like the way my hair looks like. I feel as though I can’t get my makeup to look how I want it to. I know I sound whiny, but it’s how I’ve felt lately.

The good news is, I found this shirt a few months ago at Old Navy. I am a sucker for stripes. I know that they’re supposed to make people look bigger. The good news is, this shirt doesn’t! I love it. Today I wore it to run errands with my favourite pair of jeans and over-the-knee boots. I’ve worn it to work on several occasions with navy or grey dress pants. The other day, I wore with a red cardigan, a statement necklace, grey dress pants and beige flats. So versatile, comfortable and cute.

In all honesty, I haven’t really been a fan of the trends this year. I don’t love the lace up tops, the chokers or dark colours. But I’m pleasantly alright with doing me and wearing what I like until there is a trend that I love.


Also, kind of off topic but I have a hair appointment on December 1st and I'm ready for a change. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to pass them along!

No comments :

Post a Comment