Tuesday 15 November 2016

My Five Favourite Gilmore Girls Products


Hold up, Black Friday! The best part of the US Thanksgiving 2016 (for a Canadian) is no longer Black Friday. It’s Gilmore Girls: A Day in the Life.
I have an unpopular opinion: I think Jess is terrible for Rory. Yes, he may have similarities to Rory, but I overall think he’s a bad influence for her. Instead, I am 100% #teamlogan. I think he’s grown up a lot throughout the show, and much better suits Rory. It’s about balance and being on the same level as your partner, which I think Logan is.

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Alysse and Andy in the past on a blog giveaway. Even though I don’t know them that well, they are two of the kindest people I have ever met. They made me feel like it was their pleasure to work with me throughout the process. I even follow them both on Instagram!
The Rory Reading List poster is beautiful, high quality and hand crafted. I would definitely pay a lot more than $25 for it. I would recommend their poster and working with Alysse and Andy anytime!

I love this little list, it’s so cute! EK Lettering has some really cute stuff, including a Luke’s coffee sleeve! I personally love the movie rules printable, I would definitely frame it and hang it in my future apartment’s living room.

This is how I picture drinking with this mug: sitting in front of the fireplace drinking the biggest cup of coffee watching the revival. I would rather be in Stars Hollow. I have been to Unionville, which is where part of the first season was filmed. However, I personally think that I’d prefer Stars Hollow.

This reminds me of something that I would use in my Scentsy to make me feel as though I was Lorelai Gilmore. Since I have Celiac disease, I can’t enjoy pancakes or strawberry pop tarts, so this would do one of three things:
1. Make me so nauseous that I throw it out because I hate smell so much.
2. Make me crave them.
Or most likely…
3. Give me a friendly reminder that Lorelai and Rory Gilmore are relatable TV characters in some aspects that enjoy the same food as most people.

Honestly, I just spend 45 minutes looking for the perfect Gilmore Girls shirt to put on this list. I came across SthrnSweetheartGifts. The owner has a few GG shirts, including an In Omnia Paratus one and an Honorary Gilmore Girl one. The shirts are cute, and I would wear them with a pair of jeans and a flannel year round.



What do you hope happens on the revival? I guess we’ll have all our answers on November 25th

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my download! Love that mug too! :)

    ReplyDelete