Wednesday 23 November 2016

12 Gifts Under $50 for Beauty Lovers

I’ve admitted it before, and I’ll admit it again: I am a recovering Sephora addict. I used to spend way too much money on NARS blushes, Smashbox highlighters, Too Faced lipsticks and so much more.

I will however, also admit that I have a strong love for the Sephora gift sets around Christmas time. They are usually released around October, which is great because I have time to scope out the greatest options for my friends and family. I love the cute little Too Faced sets for friends, and some more “grown up” gift options for people like my mom and sister.

I am also done my shopping this year, but I still have to purchase my sister’s gift. Honestly, I love my sister to death but she’s the hardest person on my list to shop for. I still to this day have no idea why. I’ve spent a lot of time on the Sephora website, and have decided what I’m getting her. It’s included in this post, but of course I’m not sharing the actual gift in case she reads this post!

$25 and Under



They’re Real! Sexy on the Run Mascara & Eyeliner Set: I love the They’re Real! Eyeliner. Honestly, I have friends who rave about the mascara, but it personally isn’t for me. However, for $25, this makes a super adorable stocking stuffer that I’d recommend for anyone.

Too Faced Better than Sex Ornament: Again, another adorable stocking stuffer! I love this mascara, it’s one of the only mascaras that I’ll actually spend money on. This little stocking stuffer is adorable and only $15, which is steal.

First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanse: Anyone who has read my blog, has likely come to terms that FAB is my go-to cleansing line. It is the one line of products that I will continue to purchase over and over again. I have previously mentioned how disappointed I was by the FAB charcoal products, but I do love their red clay products. This product uses red clay and rosemary leaf for natural oil control and leaves the skin more mattified. Sounds like a win-win for me, plus it’s only $15!



Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Ornament: Honestly, at 23, I’ve started to notice some lines around my eyes and mouth. Philosophy’s Take a Deep Breath products moisturize, smooth and soothes while improving visible signs of aging. I really love this, and I personally would love this as a stocking stuffer (hint, hint mom). For $20, you really can’t go wrong with this product.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: This couldn’t be a gift guide without the world’s best cream! I purchased the largest bottle of this cream (8 oz.) because I personally don’t like how the 12 oz. container is. That 8 oz. bottle has lasted me since May using at least once a day and it’s barely half gone. It’s definitely worth the price. It’s meant for all skin times, and is a long-term hydrating lotion that treats all different needs, such as dryness, itchy skin and eczema. I had heat rash in the summer, and honestly, it even treated the heat rash. It’s definitely worth the money, and is much higher quality than its drugstore comparisons (ie. Aveeno).
Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit for Her: I fell in love with these kits a few years back when I saw them in line at Chapters. They’re a 17-piece set based on the needs of the average women. Some of the items include a safety pin, a tampon, double-sided tape and hairspray. The pouch (which is absolutely adorable, by the way!) fits in the palm of your hand, but has so much for women. It’s the perfect gift, and can just be thrown in a purse in case of emergencies. PS it’s only $22, and makes an excellent gift for friends.

$50 and Under



Origins Prep & Mask: I love the charcoal mask by Origins, it’s one of the best masks I have ever used in my life. If you’re like me, I like to try the masks in sample sizes before committing to a full sized mask. I really like this set because for $34, you get 30 mL (1 oz.) samples of the active charcoal mask, the intensive overnight mask, the retexturing mask with rose clay and the Maskimizer. This is a really great set for yourself, or for a friend who loves to relax with a face mask, pajamas and a glass of wine!

Too Faced Let it Go Highlight & Blush Kit: The Too Faced kits are what made me fall in love with Sephora gift sets many moons ago! This highlight and blush kit does not fail. For $32, you get a Flatbuki brush, a bronzer, a highlighting powder duo plus a blush. It’s definitely worth the money, and is something that most ladies would love.

Bite Beauty Discovery Set: I have never met a female who doesn’t like Bite Beauty’s lip products. I personally usually stick to sample sizes for lipsticks because I lose the tube before it’s gone. This set is only $47 and includes an agave lip mask, a primer, a lipstick and a lip crayon. This lipstick in this set, Beetroot, is absolutely stunning for winter. I would buy this set for myself I love it so much!



Josie Maran Warm Apple Cider Argan Oil Body Collection: A Josie Marin set… that smells like apple cider… that’s under $50? Honestly, I think I’m in heaven right now. This set includes body scrub and two oil body butters. This is a beautiful gift.
Side note: if you spend $25 at Sephora online right now and use the code “ARGAN”, you’ll receive 7 samples of Josie Maran’s whipped argan oil face butter. It’s definitely a great deal!

bareMinerals The Wish List Eyeshadow Palette: I figured that an eyeshadow palette should be included in this post somewhere, haha! I love this palette. I initially debated posting one of my trusty Naked palettes, but I really love the colours in this palette. With a mix of beautiful matte and shimmer colours that range from pink to browns, it’s definitely a stunning palette. It’s a great gift, which can create endless eye looks.

Philosophy Radiant Celebration: I love this set, it’s so cute plus super great for winter. It includes three different products, including Philosophy’s award winning Purity Made Simple. This set was designed to create nourished and radiant skin. This set is the perfect set for winter skin! 

No comments :

Post a Comment