Wednesday 12 October 2016

Wear to Work Favourites

I accepted a position in August working in long-term care as an activity aide. In this position, I dress in business casual attire. Honestly, when I was first hired, I wore a lot of cheaper clothing. By October, I’ve needed to replace a lot of it. I’ve learned that quality vs. quantity always wins.

Recently, I’ve fallen in love with Reitmans. I used to think it was an “old lady store”, but it’s become one of my favourite stores. I love the quality of the products I’ve purchased thus far, their products are classic and super versatile for all ages and sizes. It’s definitely a win-win to buy things from there!
Side note: The New Classic Straight Leg Pants are genuinely the best dress pants I have ever worn.


I also love Ricki’s, J. Crew and Marshalls for buying work clothes. Their products are great as well.   

No comments :

Post a Comment