Wednesday 5 October 2016

(fall themed) links + loves

(All photos found on my Tumblr. Please see post below for the direct link to my Tumblr, in which you will find the photos rightful owners.)
Initially, I had started a 30 day challenge (see day one and day two). Unfortunately, as I started to write posts for days three, four and five, I felt they were topics that I did not feel comfortable disclosing with the world. I will still do topics that I feel comfortable with, but unfortunately for now, I have chosen to take a break.

I have said it once and I say it again – I have fallen back in love with Tumblr. I used Tumblr when I was sixteen like my personal diary then continued to use it on and off for the last seven years. I love Tumblr in the sense that I can connect with people internationally, and I feel as though there are people who get me. I have since found some lovely ladies closer to my age and I absolutely love following them. You can check out my Tumblr here.

I am a blanket scarf fiend. Over the past few years, I have loved the style that Garage comes out with (even if I do look like every other girl in Canada). This scarf is really got me obsessed this year (I really, really need to get to Garage before it sells out).

I have desperately seeking a good pair of booties for the last month or so. Anyone who is friends with me, or is my mom, is aware of this. I fell in love with these booties though, I love the colour and they’re so versatile for fall or winter.

My lips are getting so chapped this fall, and I’m unsure why. I had used my FAB lip treatment often, but it isn’t doing the trick. I went old school and started using my holy grail product from high school. The Body Shop Lip Butter Mango was my go-to for years and I have just recently gone back to using it daily.

Last but not least, I fell in love with this article! It’s really resonated with me, and I think it’s an important topic for a lot of girls. It’s something as we grow older, we learn through failed relationships.


Ladies (and gents), what are your favourite fall products? Let me know, I’d love to try them!

No comments :

Post a Comment