Monday 8 April 2019

links + loves

image via


Good morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was warm but overcast here so it was good but I wish the sun had have come out. Would have made the weekend ten times better, in my opinion.
My doctor put me off work on medical leave for last week and most of this week, so I’ve had some extra time to work on blog posts. The two weeks off has been the biggest blessing in disguise. It was one of those things I really needed, but didn’t realize it until halfway through my time off.
With that being said, I shared 3 posts plus my links and loves.
·         My April wishlist

I’ve received a lot of positive feedback on my life lately post, so I may do a “getting to know me better” post at some point this week.

Now, onto the links I’m loving…










8 comments :

  1. Linen joggers would be perfect for the hotter weather. I just tried on a pair of silky ones that I almost bought!!
    Love that wall art. I never really decorate for Easter, but I should this year.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont typically decorate for Easter either but I'm patiently holding out for the sales at Michael's on Easter decor!

      Delete
  2. In love with this necklace and want to travel to all of those places in that article! So glad you have had time to relax.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want to travel to so many places now, they all look so gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading the eucalyptus oil article, because I only ever use it when I'm sick. I'm sure there are other uses!
    -Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete