Monday 15 April 2019

links + loves



Hey, good morning – happy Monday!

If you don’t follow me on Instagram, this is what I got up to this weekend:


Well, what I got up to on Saturday. I painted my garage doors over the weekend in Behr’s Moonlit Beach. It was super on a whim but it makes the garage look so much better!

Yesterday was rainy and cold here. Huge difference from Saturday. I curled up on my couch and watched a few episodes I had saved on my PVR of 48 Hours. Which led me down a dark twisted path on researching a theory about one of the people on the show, Michael Ross Stahlman. If you google his name, there’s some crazy info on this man and his death. A lot was left out of the episode.

My favourite palette ever, Urban Decay’s Naked Smokey, was discounted what seems like forever ago and I have been savouring every last bit of my palette for as long as possible. I recently found a great dupe for it though and it’s under $30! I definitely will be ordering it.

I keep sharing earrings when I don’t have my ears pierced. Honestly, the more I look at ideas for posts, the more I kind of want to pierce my ears. I do really like these earrings, they’re the perfect every day earring. They’d make a great Mother’s Day gift, too!

I love Pink, I’ve loved her since I was eight years old singing Get the Party Started into my hairbrush. I’m loving her new single, Can We Pretend.

I loved reading this article, it’s so true – Modern Coming-of-Age Rituals. Definitely worth the read.



I loved sewing in fashion class in high school and I’ve considered taking it up again. This wrap skirt pattern seems so easy and there’s so many cute options for spring and summer.


Since the first time I heard Drunk Me by Mitchell Tenpenny, I’ve found his voice mesmerizing. He recently covered Just to See You Smile (originally by Tim McGraw) and I’m in love. I love the original and this version.






7 comments :

  1. I do think that sewing is a great skill. Not that I make my clothes, but to be able to alter things is so freeing!!
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I love having the skill for it!

      Delete
  2. Please show us a pic of your new garage doors! I adore those Stella and Dot earrings and my hubby has the best margarita recipe but need to try this one too.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on sharing a post in the future will all the minor renos going on around here!

      Delete
  3. It's amazing what a little paint can do, huh?
    I love Old Navy's shorts! You can't go wrong with those! And what a good price!
    -Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the lemon print so much too!

    www.SatinOfLux.com | Fashion Blog | by Dess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mitchell Tenpenny- he's a new favorite of mine that has been on repeat! It's great "roadtrip" music if you need a soundtrack :)

    ReplyDelete