Monday 1 April 2019

links + loves

image via




Good morning, happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend – I did. I saw an old friend from high school that I hadn’t seen in forever (she’s actually featured here!), had lunch with my mom, started knitting one of those chunky blankets and more.

Recently, I’ve been trying to put some more work into the blog. I’m struggling with some writer’s block, though. I am planning to do my monthly wishlist for April on Wednesday but other than that, I’m stumped. If you have any post suggestions, feel free to leave me a comment or DM me on Instagram.

I’ve also recently started re-watching Desperate Housewives on prime. I watched it from start to finish when it was on the air but honestly forgot a lot of the story lines. Some are coming back to me, but others – not so much. It’s honestly always really great when you get the opportunity to revisit a show you used to love.














8 comments :

  1. I swear on the effect of dry shampoos!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! Happy Monday!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/03/basics-that-are-always-on-repeat.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think many of the drugstore beauty products are just as good!!
    I'm glad you've been knitting...I feel like it's very therapeutic
    OXOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100%
      I've been switching to mainly NYX, ELF and L'Oreal products and love them! Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo eyeshadow has become my simple, every day eye looks for work too.

      Delete
  4. So in love with those looks you put together in an earlier post. I would love to see pics of you with the cute clothes you buy!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I occasionally post on Instagram but as a plus size gal, I'm kind of self conscious about my appearance.

      Delete
  5. ah! I'm loving your Spring outfit inspo! And, I'm so glad you had a lovely weekend! We did too, and i already can't wait for the next one!! haha

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I have writer's block, I try to think of what I would talk about with a friend on a lunch date! If it's interesting enough to bring up to a friend, you can probably make a post about it!
    -Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete