Wednesday 3 April 2019

April Wishlist


Here we are. Another month, another list of items that I’m loving but can’t afford. I just love browsing for clothes though. If that was a profession, that’s definitely what I would do for a living. There is a lot this month, but honestly, it’s a new season and all the gorgeous spring and summer clothes are coming out… so I needed to share, right?

Side note…
I actually had started a post on Shopbop shoes that I’m loving but honestly, I’d rather share a post on affordable footwear vs. $200 a pair sandals. I thought I would share the ones I was loving today, so they’re in the widget at the bottom of the post!

Before I share all of these, I just had to share some pictures of Oliver.



He kept photo bombing my pictures for my post yesterday. He’s cute though, so I guess it’s okay.















 If you’ve been reading my blog for at least a month, you’ll know that I am an absolute sucker for Anthropologie’s dresses. In fact, I usually just list them off. This month is no different! Plus, most of these dresses are Easter dinner friendly.
·         Amelia Dress
·         Atacama Maxi Dress
·         Hermia Midi Dress
·         Indiana Cover Up
·         Paige Ari Striped Dress
·         Botanical Dress




I actually had no intentions of even looking at the Loft website (it’s a really big issue for me, I want it all!) but their dresses and jumpsuits are so cute! I was even more stuck because I had written out what I loved from Anthropologie, but I figured that it was totally okay to share some more dresses. You can never have too many dresses, right?
·         Tiered Eyelet Dress
·         Striped Tie Waist Jumpsuit

6 comments :

  1. This is super interesting
    NEW POST
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/04/how-to-look-modern-in-tweed-tweed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver is adorable!!!
    Gingham shoes is still on my wishlist...one of these days I will break down and get some!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picks are all amazing! Really want that off the shoulder top. Your kitty is too cute!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Oliver!! What a cutie. I love a cat's nose.
    I'm the same way with LOFT! I always want everything!
    -Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly a sucker for cats's little front teeth!

      Delete