Friday 19 April 2019

Warm Weather Outfit Inspo



Hey, good morning – happy Friday!
I can’t believe it’s Good Friday and that we’re almost into May! It’s finally starting to warm up here after what felt like the longest winter on record. Mind you, I feel like I say that every winter though. I thought I would share some cute little spring and summer inspiration.


If you’ve ever read my blog before, you likely know how much I love Transport bags from Madewell – this bag is so cute & the perfect bag for summer!


Other than the t-shirt, this outfit is the exact same pieces as the outfit from #2! It’s always kind of fun to me when you can make outfits much more versatile. For chillier days, these sneakers and this sweater would go super well with the jeans, tee and bag.


Last one I promise of the same jeans, sandals & bag set – I just wanted to highlight how versatile these three items are. Unless it’s deathly hot, I often rock jeans and a cami throughout the summer. This is definitely an outfit I could see myself wearing all summer long!


Some days I honestly think that it’s fun to wear a simple outfit – especially if it’s hot! I love chiffon camisoles, they’re one of my go-to things in my closet. They’re just so perfect for work, running errands or play! This one is under $20, too! To dress this up, you could totally throw this kimono on top or this bracelet.


I love t-shirt dresses because I honestly just feel like they’re so great for everything. You can dress them up or down, simple or all out. I chose this look today as it is totally something I would rock all summer long. I still have really strong feelings about how much I love this bag, too.
P.S. I love these shoes, but I also really enjoy these espadrilles with an outfit like this too.


I’m an apple shape and I find one pieces really unflattering on me. However, as a bigger girl, I look for stuff with coverage. I have become a huge fan of high waisted bathing suit bottoms and these bottoms have a slimming effect with the ruching!

3 comments :

  1. I do love a casual dress when it's really hot...and those sandals are adorable.
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously in love with each outfit! You have a knack for styling my friend. Want that lace top! Dying over that bag too.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these outfits are adorable- I can see you looking so cute in all of them!

    ReplyDelete