Saturday 2 February 2019

My favourite affordable hair products!


I’ve been working at a post for a few weeks now that I’m super excited about. It’ll likely be live on Wednesday, however, today I thought I would share my favourite  affordable haircare products. I don’t know if I’ve ever shared on my blog but my dad’s a retired barber and my sister’s a hairstylist, which means I grew up with Matrix, Joico, Rusk, etc. For years, I thought they were the only way to go. Over the past two years or so, I’ve been trialing and error-ing products from the drugstore to make things a little more cost friendly for me. Today, I thought I would share some of my new favourite hair products, which are super affordable options!




If I’ve learned anything while searching for affordable products, it’s once you find a good quality drugstore brand: try to stick with it! I love OGX and half my vanity is covered in their products. I didn’t include it, but I also really like their honey hairspray for events when you want your hair to really, really hold. However, typically I prefer a lighter spray to throw in when I curl my hair with my flat iron or curling wand (that’s when I use the Marc Anthony product).

Another thing I just want to quickly touch on from this post is the Live Clean products. I love Live Clean, solely for how natural their products are vs. other brands on the market. I have a sensitive scalp to the point that Nioxin was one of the few products I would still invest in, solely because it didn’t give sores on my head. However, Live Clean does not give me sores either! Their products are all natural and typically lean more toward the hypoallergenic side (they do have completely hypoallergenic but I don’t need it). For the price, though, it’s definitely a win! I couldn’t find it anywhere online but I also have their argon oil leave in conditioner and it does wonders for my frizz.



3 comments :

  1. I love to hear everyone's take on different products. Especially with the background you have.
    I always seem to do better when I alternate products...is that in my head or do you think so too?
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The OGX hair care products are wonderful! I have super frizzy hair so I would be curious to try the Bye Bye Frizz products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OGX is always a good choice! I love the one that smells like coconuts.
    Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete