Monday 4 February 2019

Links + loves




Happy Monday everyone!
I’m currently working on re-creating a post that I did last year and loved. My style when it comes to home décor has definitely changed now that I’m actually purchasing things for moving so I want to update that.

I haven’t really had too, too much going on in my personal life lately. I’ve been busy knitting (my newest hobby) and watching shows on Netflix.

I hope everyone has a good week!












It's almost out of stock, but I grabbed this dress yesterday for spring.

3 comments :

  1. I love that you've taken up knitting, Felicity. To me it's such a wonderful, and creative passion. The texures, the designs, along with the fact that you make a functional piece (well, usually...ha ha)
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see what you knit!!
    -Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun hobby, knitting! I’d love to see some of the pieces you made!

    ReplyDelete