Friday 22 February 2019

Weekly Style Inspiration


I thought I would switch things up from my usual posts and do some style inspo posts for a workwear. I live in comfy clothes but I also love a good pair of dress pants. However, Fridays are my absolute favourite! I live for wearing comfy jeans and a cute top to work.



cardigan | top | leggings | sneakers | purse | lip gloss (in cultured)



sweater | pants | flats | tote bag | watch | lipstick pencil (in do me baby)


top | pants | flats | purse | watch | lipstick (in honey love) 



top | jeans | jacket | booties | watch | tote bag | lip stain (in hypnotic matte)

4 comments :

  1. You have such great style Felicity!! I love the OTK boots now, especially because they keep me warm!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with all of these looks! Thursday and Friday are my faves.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing looks.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take each of these looks please! Simple and classic- just how I like my weekend wear!

    ReplyDelete