Wednesday 27 February 2019

What's in my Amazon Cart


I was inspired by Gentry’s post last week and thought I would share what’s in my Amazon cart.
I recently fell hard for Amazon Prime – especially prime video. I personally prefer it ten times more over Netflix. Currently in my “what I’m watching” is Parks and Recreation, Desperate Housewives, Law & Order SVU and some 80’s crime shows (I’m looking at you Unsolved Mysteries & Murder, She Wrote). I have some more shows on my to-watch and re-watch lists. I may do a post on my favourite shows on Amazon Prime if anyone would be interested in it.
However, here’s what I have in my cart right now & there is quite a bit (I may buy it, I may not – input would be greatly appreciated!)

I love this in the khaki, too. It would make the cutest light layer for spring.

Love these for an everyday t-shirt and the price is great!

Is it just me or do these pants look sooooo comfortable for lounging around in?

I’m chestier so I always struggle trying to decide whether or not to buy something that’s button down in case there’s a gap. I may buy this since I can return it if I don’t love it.


I have been in love with the button front midi dresses since last summer. However, as I mentioned above – the gap between buttons is always a major concern for me. I do really love this dress for spring. Plus it comes in 30 colours and prints. I also really like the colours light coffee, blue stripe, creamy white and green.

I love these shorts but I’ll probably hold off until at least May or June to buy them. I don’t really need shorts when there’s 3 feet of snow on the ground and I’m not going away anywhere.


I love the smell of bergamot (I actually make my own furniture polish and use bergamot in it!) plus the smell of mahogany. This would smell so amazing, but not super sweet either. I think the amber & smoke would be really nice, too.

I’ve developed a small-ish green thumb the past few years. I think this pot would be so cute for spring with some vibrant flowers in it.

The only thing that’s honestly stopping me with these bowls is the price tag. They remind me of Tupperware’s older, more sophisticated cousin.

How gorgeous are these colours for spring? I love that it’s similar to a neutral palette but the rose-y tones are great for a spring look.

My Naked2 palette has been my go-to, holy grail palette for years. I use it for my daily routine and I love it. I do love this palette as an alternative and would love to find a cheaper version.


This blush keeps showing up on my Pinterest feed as a good dupe for Benefit’s Dandelion. I love Dandelion, so I would love to find a cheaper alternative.

I have been trying to decide whether or not I want to get Audible. I love reading but have been struggling to sit down and actually read. I think this might be what I’m looking for.

5 comments :

  1. Girl! I clicked so fast on the pink midi dress, and the linen shorts! I live in stuff like that when it gets warmer.
    It's always interesting to see what other people are shopping for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get your recent obsession with Amazon Felicity!
    Although I don't have prime I love their home and lifestyle department section haha.

    Have a lovely week ahead!

    Xx
    Siree
    www.thehiddenthimble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know I rarely shop on Amazon? Crazy, I know.
    But I love that utility vest---I bought one from Target last year and have worn it a ton.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your picks but dying over that Still palette! Amazon Prime is the best!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shoutout friend!! :) I love that you did an Amazon round-up too... and with so many great finds! I love the pink midi dress and the 2-pack of tees!

    ReplyDelete