Tuesday 12 February 2019

DIY Shower Cleaner



I have been team DIY bathroom cleaner since the Dawn dish soap & vinegar mix came out on Pinterest ages ago. However, I’ve been spending the past six years or so trying to find a good mixture because I didn’t like the smell of Dawn dish soap. I had been using The Honest Company’s bathroom cleaner for ages, however, it didn’t give me the super clean I wanted. Therefore, I’ve been trying different concoctions to make it work. And alas, I’ve found one! This even gets rid of that grime that’s left in the shower – which is absolutely wonderful!

-          1 part unscented dish soap
-          2 parts white vinegar
-          15 drops of lemon essential oil

The quality of this is so much better than that of other DIY bathroom cleaners that I’ve found over the years.

3 comments :

  1. Nice! I made a similar cleaner with dish soap and vinegar and it did wonders on soap scum! It made the chrome really shine. I'm with you on the smell though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... How to Get Mold Out of Fabric Shower Curtains

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. How to Clean a Shower Curtain without Taking It Down

    ReplyDelete