Monday 18 February 2019

links + loves

Image via

Happy Monday!

It’s the Family Day long weekend here in Ontario, so I have the day off work which is always nice. I actually started writing the post over the weekend but my hydro went out (I assume a transformer box blew) and I lost it all since it was on my desktop. However, here I am – a few hours late but with a post with tons of links.




I did pick up my favourite BB cream at the drugstore. I cleaned out my makeup drawer over the weekend and will share a “what’s in my makeup drawer” post later this week.












Do you have Pinterest or IG? I use them both a lot! Be sure to check out my Pinterest and my Instagram.  

5 comments :

  1. Oh, that's so frustrating that you lost a post. I hope only one! We had the day off for President's Day, too! Have a nice afternoon and a lovely evening!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vest in your cart. I've found them to be so versatile since I figured out to layer them over jackets!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mug is hilarious! Loving that blouse on Amazon. Have a great week Felicity!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Joanna did a line at Anthro- it's gorgeous!! SWOON!

    ReplyDelete