Monday 28 January 2019

links + loves

Image Via


Well the past hour in my house has been … interesting… to say the least. Oliver and Moose caught a mouse at 1 am last night so I was waiting until I got home this evening to clean it up. Not once but twice, Oliver stole the mouse out of the dustpan. I finally got it out (third time’s a charm, I guess!) and now he’s pacing my house looking for his mouse.
(I wrote this part on Sunday night then may or may not fallen asleep before finishing the post! Lol)

I recently started Life In Pieces on Netflix. It’s sweet, such a feel good show. It reminds me of Parenthood and older seasons of Modern Family mixed together. I’m really enjoying it thus far.










5 comments :

  1. I'm so glad to see you back! Glad you took a mental health break, though. We all need that once in a while! Hope you're having a great start to your week!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the buffalo check towels! So cute, and perfect for any decor. I bet that would make a great housewarming gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those KIND bars are the best!! I have yet to try the breakfast bars, but they sound so good!
    Caitlin
    LemonadePressBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a good kitty!!! Ours only catches the stuffed ones and spiders!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Parenthood so I’ll have to check out Life in Pieces!

    ReplyDelete