Wednesday 23 January 2019

January Wish List


Hey, what's up? It's been a while! I took a bit of an unplanned hiatus. As I've previously mentioned on the blog, 2018 was a really difficult year for me. I've picked up a new hobby and starting following through on Pinterest crafts I've been saving. I've really taken the time to focus on me. With focusing on me, I forgot how much I loved writing and sharing my love of shopping with others. It's a snow day for me so I'm curled on my couch watching Friends and figured I would look online and some great finds for winter.

Usually when I do my wish lists, I share my favourite blouses from Loft in a list. I'm doing the same this month!
Striped Tie Hem Button Back Blouse
Chambray Tie Hem Top
Dotted Pleated Tie Neck Blouse
Mixed Stripe Split Neck Shirt 
Plaid Button Down Shirt
Striped Utility Blouse

This top is so pretty - the colour is gorgeous! 

This jacket would be super cozy and perfect for days when it isn't too cold.

I love this jacket for spring, in both colours.

I have the short-sleeved version of this top, I love this version too!

Love these leggings, they look so comfortable and they're so cute!

2 comments :

  1. I'd love to see what you've been working on! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is the epitome of cozy!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete