Wednesday 4 April 2018

My April Wish List



Every month, I share my monthly wish list.
Here are MarchFebruary and January’s wish lists.

P.S. I’m not usually a Tuesday night TV watcher, there’s usually nothing for me. However, I’m obsessed with Splitting Up Together! I just love Jenna Fischer. I’m also loving For the People, it reminds me of the court version of How to Get Away with Murder.

Although on the more expensive side, I’m loving this striped lace up peasant top. I would get so much wear out of this shirt.

This striped pullover from Anthropologie is absolutely adorable.

Love this open back thermal in grey.

As someone who has a strong obsession with stripes + showing my back tattoo, I love this v-back sweater from J. Crew.

I would live in this lightweight maxi cardigan from Madewell.

I am absolutely obsessed with these compression leggings from Old Navy in all three colours.

I shared these gingham shorts on my links + loves post on Monday but I’m honestly so in love with them. The black and the blush colours are both so cute.

I’m usually a plain jane but this skirt from Gap is giving me some serious heart eyes.

I shared these on my $5 000 post last week but I seriously love these woven mules from Gap.

I love this striped umbrella from Lands’ End for rainy spring days!

I hate rain boots, they make me feel too restricted when they’re knee-high. I love these Chelsea rain boots by Hunter, though.

I love this zip top tote bag, the English Saddle is such a beautiful colour.

I think I may have shared these before, but I love these cat eye sunglasses.

4 comments :

  1. I do love that gap midi skirt! Very similar to the one I posted today! And I had no idea old navy had compression leggings! Fun find!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've owned a few pairs of their compression leggings and they're really good quality for the price, too! I actually prefer them and Gap's blackout leggings more than a lot of the higher end ones!

      Delete
  2. These are great picks. The maxi cardigan from Madewell is so cute.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Anthropologie pullover has a nice fit. Thanks for sharing such awesome finds!

    Happy Friday
    http://www.lovecompassionatelee.com/thinkoutloud/la-camicetta-romantica

    ReplyDelete