Monday 30 April 2018

Links + loves


Good morning and happy Monday!

I’m writing this on Sunday but when this goes live, I’ll most likely be slowly starting to get ready to head into Toronto for my cardiologist appointment. I have an EKG at 2:30, echocardiogram at 3:00 and see my cardiologist after the echo. The nerves are starting to get to me but I know what happens, it happens for a reason.

As someone who lives 30-40 minutes from Toronto, the van attack has kind of hit home for me. A Toronto journalist, Marci Ien, commented that she acknowledges that she can remember most of the attackers’ names but rarely the victims. Theten victims who passed away have now been identified, ranging from 22 to 94. I firmly believe that there is no better time to start to get to know the victims’ names than now.

I have had a recent obsession with rice pudding. I can’t wait to make this old-fashion slow cooker rice pudding.

Need an idea for a good gift for mom? This cookbook round up is great! I also shared my Mother’s Day guide last week (I may do a second one at some point this week).

Gentry shared these wedges in a recent post and I have become slightly obsessed with them. They’re definitely going to make my May wish list post.

I love Beautifully Seaside’s most recent weekend picks. Summer seems so close!

Harper’s Bazaar released the best song of April 2018.

I’m loving David’s Tea Splash Collection. Moringa Mermaid and Superfood Splash are so good.


How adorable are these pajamas? They’re only $20, too!


I think everyone who reads my posts knows that I love true crime. Something else that I love, but don’t really talk about, is cars. Right now, I have a Subaru Impreza and love it. After reading several subreddits and reviews, I am so excited for the 2020 Subaru WRX and STI.

Last but not least, I had to share this gorgeous gingham romper! It’s so cute and super affordable.

7 comments :

  1. Praying for you and that all goes well at your appointment. That attack was so awful and I agree that getting to know the victims is important. Love those wedges!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs for your appointment today, Felicity.
    You'd never guess, but I was looking at those wedges. I have an unhealthy obsession with gingham right now, and I don't NEED a thing...haha!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at your appointment today. Lots of good thoughts your way! And, I thought the old headshots were hilarious too! So good!!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you all the good energy today, girlfriend!! <33

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that everything went well at your appointment today!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the shout out :) You're so sweet! Praying that everything went well at your appointment! Hope you have a great week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I totally clicked on the Harper's Bazaar link. I need some new music in my life!

    -DIdier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete