Monday 16 April 2018

links + loves

Happy Monday! I changed up my links + loves style last week by making it more article-friendly and less product-friendly and I received lots of positive feedback from it! Therefore, from this point on, that’s what my links + loves will be about.

If we’re being completely honest, I wish that I could write a links + loves post seven days a week. I honestly love writing them and getting to share a completely random list of gorgeous products and awesome reads!

As I write this post, I am trapped inside from an ice storm. I filled the bathtub in case the power goes out. Poor Moose didn’t realize there was water in the tub so he jumped in. I’ve never seen a cat jump so fast in his life. Now he’s super on edge too. He just swatted Oliver in the head for looking at him. 

The Every Girl shared an article that I’m absolutely adoring – How to Be More Present in Your Friendships. Definitely a must read!

These white wine apple spritzers sound amazing!

I am absolutely loving off the shoulder tops for the second year in a row! Jessica and Candace shared the cutest tops on Friday – you can read the post here!

I made these garlic chicken zoodles for lunch on Saturday – so good!

Rockstar jeggings? Yes please! Rockstar jeans are some of my favourites out there.

I’m in heaven looking at the new arrivals from Madewell on the Nordstrom’s website! Will do a blog post with my favourite items later this week.

I loved reading Hello Glow’s 9 Ways to Make Your Next Pizza Night Healthier.



Such a fun article – which taco to eat based on your zodiac sign! I got taco style nachos, yum.

I’ve recently fallen back in love with Pinterest! You can find me here!

P.S. while stumbling through Pinterest as I was writing this post, I found my old blog. I high key love this makeup post! However, my makeup routine has definitely changed since this post.

12 comments :

  1. The wreath looks super beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog! Off-shoulder tops ARE so fun, aren't they?! So pretty for Spring and Summer!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The garlic chicken zoodles sound so good!!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the less product based idea! We get bombarded with things from all directions-so I personally appreciate less. Unless it's something amazing, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Moose---what a shocker!! Too bad you didn't have the camera going---it'd be viral for sure!!!
    You always have such a great time with these posts---it's fun to see what else is out there. I started following you on Pinterest too---can't wait to be inspired!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing those! Can't wait to catch up on all those articles!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you stay safe during this crazy weather! I can't believe you're getting a blizzard right now! Oh, and I need ALL the healthy pizza tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Healthy pizza.. I'm in!!

    Kim

    http://trendkeeper.me .. polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your links and love posts also! It's always fun to see what other bloggers are loving!

    www.thesweetestclementine.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Need to try these leggings and love that hoop wreath. Thanks for sharing these great links!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just bookmarked the summer reading list! Thanks for sharing!!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of those healthy pizzas looks delicious. Thank you for sharing this!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ReplyDelete