Saturday 7 April 2018

Luxury Spring Finds!



I am loving the amount of spring clothes out! There’s so many cute things that I need in my closet. These are just some of the items on my spring list!

In other news…
I had full intentions of doing another Try on Thursday because last week’s was so successful and I got so much wonderful feedback. However, the story as to why that didn’t happen is funny though.  
On Good Friday, I went hiking with Mater. Another person came up to me and asked if Mater could play off his leash. I, of course, said yes. Mater found a tree branch that he was so happy to show me. Therefore, he ran up to me with it. He happened to hit my pocket and knocked my phone out of the pocket. My phone landed on the ground and hit a rock. My camera is now shattered. I keep meaning to take it to get it fixed but keep forgetting.


5 comments :

  1. I love all these picks. The wedges are so cute.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh gorgeous, fresh picks for Spring!

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these picks! Especially all those wedges. Sorry about your phone.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these options!

    Also, I love your dog and don't even know him. Stinks about the camera, but gosh I love doggies!

    CandaceKurtz.com

    ReplyDelete