Monday 9 April 2018

Links + Loves


Happy Monday! There’s quite a few amazing links I’ve stumbled upon this week! This post is perfect to sit down and read with a cup of coffee.

I love Anthropologie just as much as the next person. I’m loving these Anthropologie Home Sale Picks that Liz from Sequins and Stripes shared.

I made these keto lemon cheesecake bars. They’re delicious!

These keto fathead pizza rolls are on my to-make list.





Love this pajama set; this pair is a wonderful dupe and it’s $70 less for the pair!

I’ve had my eyes on a dress from Nordstrom for so long now. Jordan from The Teacup of Style wore it in this post and I’m now obsessed with it.

My oven mitts walked away! I’m debating purchasing these ones to replace them.

It’s an older song but I fell back in love with this song a few months ago. It’s been on repeat ever since.


For new readers, I was born with complex congenital heart disease. From time to time, I like to share stories related to my heart disease. Two of my most popular blog posts have been related to my CHD. I just wanted to share this wonderful article – 10 Things You Need to Know About Congenital Heart Disease.

The sweetest news article I’ve read in a while: ‘Destined to be best friends’: Boy and rescue cat with same rare eye condition, cleft lip prove differences are ‘magic’. Madden and his kitty, Moon, honestly are what will make your Monday 100 times better.

11 comments :

  1. I can’t wait to make those cheesecake bars, they sound like the perfect spring dessert! Also, those pajamas are darling. Happy Monday, xAllie www.theallthatglittersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these links and loves posts! Always such a fun variety.

    www.thesweetestclementine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the phone wallpapers! I'm downloading the throw glitter in today's face one haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I need to try those lemon cheesecake bars this weekend, they're so easy to make and they look amazing!

    Reine | The Blush Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all those links! I can't wait to give them a read.

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Antho picks and Demi Lovato is so down to earth and cool!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keto cheesecake bars? YUM! And that ruffle gingham skirt is so cute!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are looking great. I would love to try it out. I'm not very good in cooking 💕.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely roundup, love this idea! I can't wait to go through all of these links!
    Wishing you an amazing week ahead!
    xx
    Ankita | Real Girl Talks
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I love posts like this. Sharing is caring! Thanks love.

    Love,
    Amber | www.loveambervictoria.com

    ReplyDelete