Monday 12 September 2016

links + loves

 

Lately, I've been feeling uninspired. I've been working ridiculous hours at work, and I feel well... kind of exhausted. I just want to lay in my bed and sleep these days.
About a month ago, I received a lipstick sample set from Urban Decay's Vice line. So far, I've tried three of them. I'm really excited to try Oblivion for a new daily lipstick and Blackmail for the fall/winter lipstick.

I really love Etsy shops, there's no denying it. As I've grown up, I find that there will always be an Etsy shop with products that suit me. Lately, I've been super in love with FreshyFig, there are so many beautiful products.

Lastly, I find that my body is changing and I'm very unsatisfied with how my body is. I'm planning on starting some new workouts. Pinterest always gets me when I'm trying to find the perfect exercise routine. I plan on starting this routine ASAP. If I have any friends who want to get motivated with me, let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment