Wednesday 28 September 2016

links + loves

This past few weeks have been absolutely crazy! I started a new job in August, while trying to maintain my current job. It didn’t work out too well. I felt myself burning out; constantly wanting to pull my hair out, wanting the biggest coffee or pounding back five magnums of wine. Or all at the same time. I decided that I needed to make the decision, and I chose to follow my heart. I chose the job in my area of study, and left my job as a 1:1 support worker. It was the hardest decision I have made in my career thus far, but I am so glad that I have received support from so many people.

8 Stunning Makeup Looks for Girls Obsessed with Fall is one of my new favourite beauty articles. It showcases several different styles, from burnt orange eyeshadow to my personal favourite, a plum lip. It has something for everyone and is definitely worth the read.

I am a (recovering) Sephora addict. I’m currently learning to find less expensive products that give me some good bang for my buck! I have fallen in love with this primer and this concealer.

I have fallen back in love with Pinterest. I go through spurts where I have zero interest then there’s days that I pin 100 things at once. I guess that’s normal though? No. Okay.

This time last year, I bought my first car; a 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. Long story short, but I now have a 2014 Hyundai Tucson due to a little car accident. I found a fantastic article, 5 Reasons Why Millennials Are Finally Starting to Invest in Cars. Honestly when I bought my Cruze, it was because a few of my friends had just bought their first new cars and I had serious FOMO.  I love this article, because it highlights reasons why it’s worth it to invest in a good, solid car.

I pinned this recipe a few weeks ago. I cannot wait to try them with a warm apple cider or pumpkin spice latte.

Disclaimer: the stock photo came from pexel.com. One of my favourite stock photo websites. 

No comments :

Post a Comment