Sunday 11 November 2018

links + loves

Image via
Happy Monday!

I had a nice relaxing weekend. I finally finished The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and I must say, it’s so good. A few episodes I found a bit lagging but otherwise, I couldn’t keep my eyes off the screen! I also loved how spot on it was to the Archie comic books and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I patiently sat and waited for Salem because he was my favourite character on the series I watched growing up.Unfortunately, the Salem in this series was not a comic relief at all like he was in the TV series on cable.

Image via












Over the past few months, I’ve been slowly transitioning to some good quality,more affordable beauty products. I decided to try this face mask last night instead of my usual Peter Thomas Roth one. It honestly was terrible. I’m not normally one to share a bad review but it honestly just didn’t work for me. The way the sheet sits is terrible and I didn’t find a huge difference in my skin.
I had to spend extra time with my nightly skincare routine to try to make up for the low quality of this mask (I break out really easily + get extremely dry skin).

3 comments :

  1. So sorry that the mask didn't turn out. Love this sweater that you shared. Thanks for all these great links!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't super into the new Sabrina - too dark for my taste. But it was definitely a good re-make, esp for Halloween. Hope you have a wonderful week, Felicity!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete