Monday 5 November 2018

links + loves


Happy Monday!

I’m currently curled up on my couch watching Gilmore Girls for the millionth time. I can honestly say that it and Friends are my favourite TV shows.
I’m always looking for a new TV show so if you have any suggestions - let me know!


I love Christmas so, so much. I’ve already started writing some of my Christmas gift guides for the blog. I’m sharing the first one on Wednesday so keep your eyes out for it!

Also - I updated my "currently crushing on" sidebar so be sure to check it out!
















7 comments :

  1. I love the table runner and that fun wrap dress!!

    Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!
    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these links especially the one on Netflix! There are some movies I need to watch asap.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have some IKEA pieces so i was interested in that link...however it didn't work??
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY NETFLIX HAS EXPIRED.. LOOKING TO SUBSCRIBE SOON
    NEW POST
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/11/how-to-control-aquaphobia-home-remedies.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for Christmas! I've already started shopping :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting all of them, babe!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: COZY DAYS...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally started watching Friends! I can't believe how fashion has come back around since then.

    ReplyDelete