Monday 19 November 2018

links & loves + my black friday mini wish list


Late in the day but happy Monday!

So… I wrote this post – forgot to save it, walked away to make a tea and it was gone! Here I am now, rewriting this post and trying to remember what made my list this week.
I’m looking through my old blog posts and I miss writing lengthy links & loves, so today I thought I would give it a try again.










I thought I would share what I’m keeping my eye on for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. These are both for myself and gift ideas (I won’t say which is which though – got to keep some surprises for my family and friends)!
·         Roots Salt & Pepper Cards
·         Roots Get Cozy Kit for Her
·         Roots Cabin Blanket
·         Roots Snowy Fox Cardigan
·         Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm

2 comments :

  1. That's a great parka...it'll keep you SO warm!!
    And the tips you ask yourself before buying online...are kinda the same when you're buying in person. I can't tell you how many times my mom will buy something that she basically already has in her closet! LOL
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everything on your wishlist as well! Love the parka! I need to go over those questions before my Black Friday shopping. Lol!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete