Wednesday 7 November 2018

Gift Guide: For the person who has everything




I love gift giving but I honestly find it so hard sometimes because I have friends and family who just happen to have everything you could possibly think of.

For me, the hardest people to shop for were always my grandparents. I usually got them a Poinsettia flower or a Christmas serving dish. However the seed starter kit would be such a good grandparent gift, especially if they have a green thumb!

Who are the hardest people in your lives to shop for? Let me know in the comments!

5 comments :

  1. This is the most fun gift guide I’ve seen!! All these books would be great to give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom kinda...I mean she loves clothes and owls so I could get her those things but she already has SO many of everything....that's why we try to do experiences instead!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are SO difficult to buy for! This is a super fun list. I know I'd be excited to get the bath bombs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great gift ideas, Felicity! Love them!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift ideas you have here dear. Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete