Sunday 16 September 2018

links + loves


My posting has gotten so, so bad and I'm so sorry! I can't believe I haven't even done links + loves for the past few weeks. Life has just gotten in the way. I can't say much right now and probably won't for a while but I just have a lot going on in my personal life plus some changes with work (in a good way!). I've debated doing a hiatus but I honestly love writing and find it to be a stress relief. I'm definitely going to try to update more but please bare with me!

I thought I would take the time to do a quick links + loves today and will have posts on Wednesday and hopefully Friday!

45 DIY Halloween decorations that are so easy it's scary.

A great product to stock up on before cold season starts!

How comfy does this cardigan look for fall?

Love these pants, they're so versatile and look so comfortable!

There's something about this Nike tank top that I love.

Obsessed with Carrie Underwood's new single.

Why size 12 isn't plus sized.

20 low-carb dinners you can prep on Sunday nights.

I love Justin Hartley from This Is Us and this article made me love him more.

Speaking of This Is Us... 11 Things You Need to Know About This Is Us Season 3.


5 comments :

  1. Carrie Underwood's album is SO good! I'm super excited to pick up the whole thing and listen to it through. Also, I'm so excited for This Is Us to be back on the air- it is by far the best show on TV! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how life can get in the way!! We will be here whenever you have time, but don't stress!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm happy you posted! It's hard to find a good blogging rhythm sometimes, but you just keep chugging along.
    I can't wait for This Is Us to come back! It's one of the few shows I care about anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely blog Felicity so don't stress!
    Juggling life and blogging is tough but it's so rewarding and loving to write for self care is great motivation and makes it more important to you ;)

    Xx
    Siree
    www.thehiddenthimble.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your sharing dearling! I love your blog posts and those picture you used!

    Gobestshops| Wish Review

    ReplyDelete