Wednesday 19 September 2018

September Wishlist



I usually use the first Wednesday of every month to share my monthly wish list. Since I took a mini hiatus, I didn’t get to share my post. With that being said, I thought I would share it now.

P.S. as always, I’m constantly updating my Pinterest wishlist + my sidebar! So be sure to check out both!

I was going to post a Friday beauty post… until I accidentally agreed to work a 12 hour night shift as a support worker shift after working an 8 hour shift at my regular job on Thursday… plus realized after all of that, I have a doctor’s appointment at 11:30 Friday morning. So I’ll be trying to squeeze in every minute of sleep that I can the next day or two.

Is it just me or do these pants look like the most comfortable pants ever?

These pants, too.

I’ve fallen in love with knot front tops this season, and this one in antique bark is something I would live in.

I want this scarf in every single colour. I especially love the striped slate white and space dye white silver spoon.

This sweater looks so warm and cozy! I 100% would wear this all the time. Plus it’s only $30.

I tried this sweater on and kick myself in the butt for not buying it right away. It’s so perfect for cold days.

I also tried this sweater on, and again – kick myself for not buying it. It’s only $15, too and the perfect work sweater.

I love Lou & Grey’s products – especially if they’re on sale. I’m definitely holding out for Loft to have a 40% off sale for these items:
·         Dolman Sweater Tunic (I’m obsessed with the grey!)
·         Striped Rolled Sweater
·         Tweed Hoodie Top
·         Texturist Open Cardigan
·         Waterfall Cardigan
·         Upstate Track Pants

I’ve had my eye on these pants (in both grey and black) for the past year or two.

Is it just me or does this sweater not look like the most comfortable thing ever?

Love this blouse for fall.

Loving these leggings, they’re so simple but the faux leather detail makes them a little more exciting!

This cardigan coat is the perfect layering piece for cooler weather. I love both colours.

I’ve loved Old Navy’s peacoats since I was in high school. This year’s peacoat is no different. Comes in six colours, all gorgeous (and five are neutrals!) – I especially love the camel and grey colours.

I’ve fallen in love with these tops this fall! I picked up the grey and I’m itching for the burgundy and cream colours!

What’s on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments!

6 comments :

  1. The only thing that disappoints me in the fall trends is all of the dark and muted colors. I know it's the season, but I always wish for brights!!
    Thanks for sharing....
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so now I need to get those comfy pants from Lululemon! Also dying over all the Lou and Grey pieces. Getting some white booties is on my wishlist.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't beat Old Navy's peacoats! They are great! I've had several and they all last multiple seasons. 2 years ago I got a camel colored one and it's still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great links. Thank you.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lou & Gray pieces so much- they are always worth scooping up when they go on sale! Get some sleep gal and rest up for your busy days!

    ReplyDelete