Wednesday 26 September 2018

The Perfect Fall Home Decor on Amazon







Is it just me or does everyone get over the moon about how cute autumn home décor is? I’m obsessed with both it and Christmas. Today, I decided to share some items that I’m over the moon about.

This year, blankets seem to have gotten my full attention. I just feel as though they’re perfect and you always get use out of them. Plus, they’re perfect for gifts. ;)

I also have recently gone from Bath & Body Works candles to Yankee Candle candles. I used to get killer headaches when I was burning BBW’s candles but Yankee Candles don’t seem to bug me as much. I’m not sure if it’s because their scents are more muted. The Spiced Pumpkin candle has become my obsession as of lately – I have the car air freshener version of it, the wax melts in my Scentsy plus a candle burning in my office. I love Macintosh (as posted above) and Farmer’s Market.

What are you shopping for this fall? Let me know in the comments?

3 comments :

  1. I never used to change up my decor, because...who had the time?? But now I'm retired, I have been doing this a little!! I can see why people get obsessed!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your picks Felicity! Need those pillows.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a lot of people go crazy for seasonal decor! It's so cute, but I never do it. I try to keep it simple. I will say I am all about that throw blanket! We always could use more cozy blankets for the evenings.

    ReplyDelete