Monday 24 September 2018

links + loves

Image via
Good morning and happy Monday!
I'm so glad that I've come back and am able to write frequently again. It's Sunday afternoon, a beautiful autumn day. I'm sitting on my porch and listening to my favourite autumn playlist while I write this. I don't know if it's just me but I find myself listening to more acoustic and slower music come autumn, compared to faster paced music in the summer. Right now, I have The Wind + The Wave's cover of Chasing Cars on. It's such a beautiful version of that song. 
I also love Sleeping At Last's cover of Faith by George Michael.
Maybe I'll do a post on my autumn playlist next week.

The story of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth's whirlwind romance.

Loving this autumn pillow! I'm going to do an autumn decor post this week. 

This hoodie looks super comfy!

Unpopular opinion: I think Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes taste way too sweet and taste like fake pumpkin chemicals. However, I love this pumpkin spice golden milk as an alternative. 



I love this date night in!

I've loved the Sephora Favorites products for years. They're the perfect small gift + give you some new products to try. I'm so excited that 2018's products are out now! I definitely want to try the Give Me Some New Lips one. 

I love that my favourite fall lipstick is now available at Sephora!

6 comments :

  1. I'm with you on the pumpkin lattes at Starbucks....of course, I try to limit my sugar intake, so I've only tried a sip of one. I have been amazed at how the marketing is fabulous for the drink though...people get so into them!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite season!! Love this so much! Happy Fall lovely!!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying that you love Sleeping at Last! Ryan O'Neal lives around here and I'm so into his enneagram songs and podcasts. Have you heard those? Thanks for sharing this amazing cover.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made a Sephora order this morning! I wish I would have seen your link, because I needed something to make it free shipping, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love an autumns playlist sounds cozy!!
    Xo, Kelsey
    www.bleuandwhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete