Sunday 26 August 2018

links + loves



I’ve been so MIA lately it’s crazy! I’m hoping to get back into a regular posting routine come September again. Plus, maybe then I’ll be able to share what (or who) has been keeping me so busy lately.


Love these French toast skewers! If you’re gluten free, you can definitely use GF bread!

Love these boots for fall!

Loving this jacket, it gives me serious Rory Gilmore vibes.

Obsessed with this basic t-shirt.

Also with this knit kimono.

Last for clothing/accessories, I’m loving this toque in grey! I feel like it’s the definition of Canadian.





16 book club books based on old favourites (I’ll read these all by myself, though!).

5 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see what's been keeping you so busy, Felicity...did I see it on IG perhaps???
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been kind of MIA too... But I love Chip and Joanna and love learning about them! Such a fun list! Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Happiness book looks intriguing and loving that kimono! Good to see you back Felicity!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Clicked so fast when you said Rory Gilmore vibes!
    I really want a denim jacket this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE GLUTEN FREE FRENCH TOAST!!!
    xoxo Shannon
    www.ThatsSOshannon.com

    ReplyDelete