Monday 13 August 2018

links + loves (plus a mini photo shoot!)


Dress (I live in it & it’s only $20!) // Sunglasses  // Lipstick (in Kitten Heels)



Happy Monday! I’m headed into Toronto to see both my electrophysiologist and cardiologist today. Just a regular routine appointment to make sure my medication is still working properly.

P.S. friendly reminder, I’m going away Wednesday night to Friday night so this is my only post this week! 







I just had to share these pictures. I told my friend, Sarah, that I wanted to take some pictures at my grandpa’s old barn before I moved. Next thing I knew, we were up at the barn two days later taking the pictures and I am so darn impressed with them! I’m so thankful to have such a rad friend who took such gorgeous pictures!

All 3 of these wine slushies look amazing!


I loved A Touch of Southern Grace’s round up of 90’s rom coms. I definitely need to watch some of these again!

I may have shared this before, but this is my all-time favourite country song.



This book sounds amazing! I definitely want to read it.




If I was to splurge on an item, it would definitely be this J. Crew cashmere cardigan.

These track pants look ridiculously comfortable!


The one mainstream song I’m hooked on right now! It’s so catchy!  


6 comments :

  1. I love the pictures you took at your grandfather's old barn!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photoshoot! I saw the post on instagram and couldn't wait to come check it out! Have a great Monday, Felicity!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the barn as your backdrop, Felicity!!
    And wine slushies---why have I not tried this yet??
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, you look so beautiful! Gotta love photoshoots. Especially in such a special place. I hope your appointments go well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay welcome to Toronto! I hope that you managed to take some time to enjoy the city!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete