Sunday 19 August 2018

links + loves

Image via

Happy Monday!

There’s so much I want to share from my three days away, I had so much fun! However I won’t bore you with the details. Here’s a cute little picture of Mater hanging out at the lake though:

To start things off, I just had to share a few things I’m loving from Old Navy for fall! I plan to do a fall essentials post later this week because I’m falling in love with the new arrivals.
·         Luxe Crew-Neck Tee
·         French Terry Boyfriend Sweatshirt  (I have the summer version & I’m obsessed)
·         Textured Quilted Vest
·         Corduroy Snap-Front A-Line Skirt (loving the navy!)
·         ¾-Sleeve Sheath Dress



Upside-Down Veggie Pizza Bread. How delicious does this sound?!  

I’m not a giant hummus fan but this everything bagel hummus sounds heavenly.

Love these paint colours for a house!

I am obsessed with this song, I’ve listened to it about 75 times this week alone. 

3 comments :

  1. ha the cup is super cute!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have had this time away and enjoy, Felicity!!
    I have to shop more at Old Navy...I just heard they have great fitness gear!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mater! I wish you would have bored us with details! It seems like a great getaway!

    ReplyDelete