Wednesday 23 May 2018

Reitmans Summer Try On


I feel like most Canadian girls have shopped at Reitmans, or one of their umbrella stores, at least once in their lives.

For my international readers, Reitmans is a Canadian owned company which was first opened in 1926. Over the years, they’ve created several sister stores including plus sized, maternity and upscale clothing. I personally fell in love with Reitmans as a child then again when I was fresh out of school, looking for professional yet affordable clothing. Reitmans has something for everyone from casual outfits to workwear to little black dresses. Plus in 2015/2016, they did a collaboration with Meaghan Markle and everything was adorable from it.

Reitmans has become one of my staple stores, shopping so much there that they offered me a job in 2017! I work there part time on top of all my jobs with seniors, but it’s worth it.

Before I show the actual stuff that I tried on, I just wanted to share my three staple items from Reitmans: The R Essentials Urban Cami, the Insider Jeans and Iconic Pants. I own all three of these in multiple colours (they all pop up in my try on today, too!) 






7 comments :

  1. I love the lemon tank! It's so summer!!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun little ruffled sleeves! And the lemon print! I'd never heard of Reitmans!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a Canadian based company! The only store/brand I’ve seen carried outside of Canada is their Addition Elle clothes, which is a plus sized clothing store in Canada but Nordstrom carries their stuff.

      Delete
  3. No wonder you get so many great things there because you work there too!! That gives you the advantage for sure!!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lemon top, red top, and that kimono blouse! Need to shop here sometime!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you look great in all of this!
    My heart was stolen by the lemon top though...holy cow that's adorable!

    ReplyDelete