Friday 25 May 2018

25 Indie Party Songs



If you’re anything like me, you dread the idea of how many times you’re going to hear God’s Plan, Psycho or any other top 40 hits all summer long. Therefore I thought I would share some great party tunes to carry you throughout the summer.

With Memorial Day weekend coming up for my American readers plus about to hit the most beautiful weather, this playlist is definitely great and will never go out of style. Hence the Chili Peppers and Fatboy Slim. One thing that I also love about this playlist is that there’s minimal explicative lyrics so you don’t have to worry about children hearing words they shouldn’t or grandma getting offended!  

P.s. for whatever reason, the picture is blurry in mobile view but if you click the actual picture it’s clear and easier to read! I’m so sorry, I have no idea what happened there.

Let me know in the comments what your summer party playlist consists of! I love hearing new music ideas.

3 comments :

  1. You have great taste in music! I love MGMT and Cage the Elephant!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. worship songs 2017

    ReplyDelete